To consistently Win One Customer At A Time through teamwork and living “The Levy Difference.”
Major Areas of Responsibility
• Follows steps of service
• Knows and can describe food and beverage menus
• Establishes rapport with guests/members
• Effectively uses suggestive and upselling techniques
• Always exceeds guest expectations
• Adheres to location appearance guidelines
• Acts with a sense of urgency
• Maintains service areas
• Employs good safety and sanitation practices
• Adheres to company guidelines and house rules
• Follows proper reconciliation procedures
• Follows responsible alcohol service policies
• Thoroughly completes all station set-up and breakdown responsibilities
• Communicates customer issues to management
• Displays a positive attitude toward teammates and managers
• Helps fellow employees whenever necessary
• Always on time and ready to go
• Walks and stands during entire shift
• Lifts and transports items up to 25 lbs.
• Effective communication with co-workers and guests
• Frequent bending, stooping, reaching and lifting
• Hazards may include, but are not limited to, cuts, slipping, tripping, falls and burns
• English reading and writing required
*THIS IS A PART-TIME SEASONAL POSITION. HOURS WILL VARY BASED UPON SCHEDULED EVENTS.
Levy Restaurants is an equal opportunity employer
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have previous food and beverage experience?
2. Are you available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays?
Levy Restaurant Limited Partnership - 7 months ago
This company's menu of operations feeds people out on the town and at the game. Levy Restaurants is a leading restaurant operator and...