Summer 2013 Intern - Detection and Response Engineer
Salesforce.com has one of the best Information Security teams in the world and growing this piece of the business is a top priority! Our Information Security teams work hand in hand with the business to ensure the highest security around all of our applications. The Trust Technology team is looking for an individual to join our team as we “think big”. With massive amounts of application, system, and network intelligence, we’re looking for new ways to find especially sharp and dangerous needles in our haystack.
As a key member of our growing Detection and Response team, you will think differently about security, developing and implementing novel security data analysis techniques.
- Write reports, stored queries, and dashboards for our near real-time log analysis platform
- Assist in architecture of big-data based storage of security logs
- Assist with implementation of big-data log storage and analytics platform
- Develop security log analytics
- Build models to describe network, system, and user behavior
- Research and develop ways to detect anomalous behavior
- Experience with Linux/Unix systems administration
- Experience with Hadoop
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, especially for documentation purposes
- Background with fraud detection/monitoring algorithms and/or systems
- Machine learning experience
salesforce.com - 20 months ago