Salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing company and the world’s 4th fastest growing company according to FORTUNE magazine. Our portfolio of cloud computing applications, including our award-winning customer relationship management (CRM), has revolutionized the ways that customers manage and share business information. With more than 8,000 employees, over $2B in annual revenues, and over 100,000+ customers worldwide, we are proud to contribute to the success of companies of all sizes and industries, around the globe. We're also one of the "Best Places to Work" (FORTUNE). If you're passionate about innovation, come help revolutionize how companies collaborate and communicate with customers.
This exciting Intern experience will take place over a three to six month time period. During this time, the intern will become an integral part of the Sales Team. Significant time will be spent working within the Salesforce.com application and with sales employees to learn how to strategically develop and qualify revenue opportunities. They will be responsible for researching prospective clients, contacts, and using the provided resources and technology to assist the Sales Development Team.
- BA/BS degree and be within 6 months of having graduated
- Interest in a customer facing or sales role
- Team player with excellent oral and written communication
- Exemplary problem solving skills
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills
- Interested in being a part of a fast-paced sales environment