Summer camps run from 6/11/13 - 8/16/13
Hours: 7:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday - Friday
Minimum age (as of June 1, 2013): 18
Job Description: Drives bus for camp field trips and/or the Extended Care program. Supervises campers as well as leads activities.
Requirements: Valid North Carolina Commercial Driver's License (CDL). Prefer individual currently approved to drive Pitt County school buses.
Requirements for all camps:
- previous experience interacting with children or teens (paid or volunteer), such as in a school, camp, daycare, or recreational setting;
- valid CPR and first aid certifications prior to start of c&
- ability to work in a team environment;
- ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions;
- ability to express maturity in thought and work habits;
- ability to promote good conduct and act as a role model for campers;
- ability to maintain effective and courteous working relationships with campers, parents, employees, community organization partners, and the general public;
- ability to understand and abide by Greenville Recreation and Parks Department policies and procedures.
Applications must be received on or before April 21, 2013 to be considered for employment. The first review of applications will begin on March 1, 2013.
City of Greenville, NC - 14 months ago