Posting Title |
Summer Intern: Order Entry Desk
5500 Cenex Drive
Inver Grove Heights
CHS has an exciting opportunity for 2 Order Desk Intern in our CHS Hedging division. We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast paced environment, is detail oriented, a good listener, has exceptional phone skills and enjoys performing customer service.
This position will initially involve daytime hours and eventually evening hours working alone.
- P rovide order execution assistance to CHS Hedging customers.
- Provide market information to customers.
- Assist brokers with day-to-day business tasks.
- Learn computer systems needed for daily business.
- Pursing a B.S. or B.A degree in agriculture, business, sales, marketing, finance or a related subject that has a general interest in commodity markets.
- This internship is ideal for a student who is in their sophmore or junior year.
- 1 -3 years applicable customer service experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Agricultural background or experience
CHS is a diversified Fortune 100 company providing essential grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers. CHS is a cooperative system owned by farmers, ranchers and their local cooperatives from the Great Lakes to the Pacific Northwest and from the Canadian border to Texas. NCRA is an EEO/AA/M/F/V/D employer.
CHS Hedging is a division of CHS that provides futures and options hedging services, along with comprehensive risk management advice, marketing strategies and educational programs. Country Hedging is a Futures Commission Merchant, a member with the National Futures Association and a clearing member of the Minneapolis Grain Exchange and the Kansas City Board of Trade.
CHS Inc. - 14 months ago
CHS Inc. is the nation’s leading cooperative, owned by farmers, ranchers and co-ops across the United States. A diversified global...