Gensler is a leading architecture, design and planning firm, with 3500+ staff in locations around the world. We value an entrepreneurial spirit, collaboration and teamwork. At Gensler, you will join a highly creative team dedicated to innovative problem solving and the belief that design excellence is one of the most powerful strategic tools for securing lasting competitive advantage.
Gensler’s San Francisco Architecture studio is currently accepting applications for our 2013 Summer Intern Program.
This is a full-time, paid internship over a 10-week period beginning June 10, 2013 and concluding August 16, 2013. You must be available for the entire duration of the program. We offer the opportunity to work on design projects as an integrated member of our design teams. You will attend weekly learning sessions, complete a group intern study project and present your findings at the end of the program.
You must meet the following criteria to be considered:
For consideration, please submit resume and relevant work samples for our consideration. Only online applications with work samples will be accepted.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited Architecture / Urban Design / Planning program
- Have completed your third year of undergraduate education or first year of graduate education
- Have demonstrated innovative design solutions with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit
- Strong data analysis and mapping skills including the use and representation of GIS
- Strong 3-D visualization skills (Rhino or 3-D Max preferred)
- Proficiency in the Adobe creative suite
Gensler is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
One of a handful of "pure design" firms, M. Arthur Gensler Jr. & Associates (Gensler) consistently ranks among the largest...