This internship will focus on utilizing your biochemistry skills to develop a validation tool to evaluate various amylases or glucoamylsesâ€™ performance in a variety of industrial conditions within our Grain Processing team.
We are looking for a motivated and curious student to evaluate and characterize glucoamylases utilizing your biochemistry knowledge. This internship will enable you to further investigate the effect of glucoamylase functions on downstream processing. You will have the opportunity to:
You are pursuing an undergraduate degree and are returning to college for the Fall semester
- Develop a method to modify/moderate the enzymatic process.
- Implement and scale up a suggested process.
- Present a technical overview of your outcomes to the team.
2013. In addition, you possess the following:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment
- Self-starter with good organizational and problem solving skills
Danisco - 19 months ago