The Chicago Sales and Marketing Intern assists with the day-to-day activities of the sales, marketing, and interactive teams. Reporting to the Director of Central Division Sales, the intern will work through a 10-week schedule on projects with various divisions of the company: sales support, marketing, events, and creative.
In addition to daily tasks, the intern will work on a large group project with other interns located in NCM offices across the country. This project will be presented at the conclusion of the program.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
· Assist in coordinating and executing presentations, creative projects, one-sheets, mailers, etc.
· Maintain and update a weekly status report.
· Assist the events team with schedules and ideas.
· Keep abreast of trade industry news as it pertains to current and prospective clients.
· Work with the entire marketing team to help create cross-promotional opportunities for all NCM Media Networks business silos.
· Assist the research and sales teams as needed.
· Play a key role in the large group project.
· Partake in special projects as assigned.
· Excellent computer, written and verbal skills needed. PowerPoint is a must!
· Must be entering Senior year at College/University.
· Needs to be pursuing a BA/BS degree in Marketing, Advertising and/or Communications.
· Must be detailed oriented and possess strong multi-tasking abilities.
· Exhibit professional demeanor.
· Must be able to commit to a 10-week program, 8 hours per day, 4 days per week (9am – 6pm) in the Chicago Sales office (days will change week by week!)
· College credit not required but student can receive college credit if he/she completes necessary paperwork requested by the college/university.
· Stipend to be disclosed during interview process.
· To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
National CineMedia, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
National CineMedia is best known for its cinema advertising pre-show program, FirstLook, which plays in AMC Entertainment Inc., Cinemark...