Examples of Duties:
- Assist with preparation of Capital Budget documents
- Create spreadsheets in Excel
- Gather information and use the information to create reports
- Perform data entry
- Sell parking permits to customers, process receipts and activate cards
- Write letters or explanations using Word
- Organize documentation
- Perform office maintenance including filing records and organizing supplies
- Provide back-up for other clerical positions as needed
- Assist with the collection and distribution of inter-office mail
- Interact with management staff
- Ability to work effectively in groups and with little supervision.
- Ability to communicate professionally.
- Strong background in Finance, Administration or Business.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access.
WORK LOCATION: City Center – Department of Public Works
EMPLOYMENT PERIOD: 5-1-13 to 9-1-13
WORK SCHEDULE: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday
City of Appleton, WI - 24 months ago