A billion people have computers. Six billion don't -- and we want to give them all computers.
Endless Mobile is a startup company in San Francisco. We are up to something huge. With the impending wave of smartphones, the next billion people will soon have computers in their pockets. The question is: what you do with them? We believe that we have an answer that can impact the world.
The Role: 2013 Summer Intern Team Member
As a member of our summer internship team, you will work alongside an exceptional team to build something that will make a real social impact.
- 3+ years of coursework completed toward a BS in Computer Science (or equivalent) with strong competencies in software architecture and design
- Proven experience with object-oriented software development
- The ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with other top-tier engineers
- Substantial coursework completed toward a BS or MS in Computer Science
- Experience with GUI development
- Experience with Python
- Experience creating or modifying desktop applications or mobile phone applications
- Knowledge of Linux and experience with Ubuntu
- Experience creating APIs
Endless Mobile - 23 months ago
We are developing a platform to give computers to the next billion people in the developing world - not by donating them or lowering costs -...