The objective of the Summer Intern project is to develop software to evaluate and validate Groundrules for the Technology Foundations Group, using Perl, Excel, Oracle database, web-based tools, etc. Additional projects could include utilities and other infrastructure projects to support Design Manual creation and maintenance. There is also a possibility to extend the time to become a co-op position.
- Currently enrolled as a junior or senior in a top Computer Science, Software Engineering or other related BS degree program, or in progress within a related MS or PhD degree program
- Excellent interpersonal skills, energetic and self starter
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to communicate well with all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational skills along with demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and able to react to shifting priorities to meet business needs
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and commitments
Oracle database, web development, Perl, XML/DITA development, Visual BASIC, VB.net, VB, SharePoint, SharePoint APIs, Excel Macros, COM Libraries, Microsoft Office applications
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES is the world’s first full-service semiconductor foundry with a truly global footprint. Launched in March 2009, the company has quickly achieved scale as the second largest foundry in the world, providing a unique combination of advanced technology and manufacturing to more than 160 customers. With operations in Singapore, Germany and the United States, GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the only foundry that offers the flexibility and security of manufacturing centers spanning three continents. The company’s three 300mm fabs and five 200mm fabs provide the full range of process technologies from mainstream to the leading edge. This global manufacturing footprint is supported by major facilities for research, development and design enablement located near hubs of semiconductor activity in the United States, Europe and Asia. GLOBALFOUNDRIES is owned by the Advanced Technology Investment Company (ATIC).
For more information on GLOBALFOUNDRIES, visit www.globalfoundries.com
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V).