Seeking smart, enthusiastic interns for a formal summer internship. Looking for motivated interns excited to work for a fast moving company with a fun, dedicated team. The internship is a full-time position, lasting for 10 weeks, from June 3rd through August 9th.
LearnVest’s Internship Program is a unique apprenticeship at a growing new media company. Interns will work side-by-side with our editorial team, led by our Editor in Chief. The Internship will offer unparalleled opportunities for leadership on a range of projects. The position requires significant autonomy and initiative.
- Writing original material for our newsletter and blog
- Creating slide shows
- Updating and managing blog entries
- Choosing syndicated content that is most appropriate for the LearnVest brand
- Monitoring and answering blog comments
- Promoting LearnVest’s content to other blogs and on social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter
- Strong writing skills and grammar required
- Some journalism experience (print or online media)
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Team player able to work with great autonomy and initiative
- Outgoing, fun, gets along easily with others
- Copy-editing experience a plus
- Experience with WordPress or similar blogging platform preferred
Please create an online profile by clicking the link below. Applicants will be accepted on a rolling basis, but we encourage applicants to submit their resume and cover letter by February 15th in order to be considered in our first round of interviews.