Seeking a smart, enthusiastic intern for a summer internship. Looking for a motivated intern excited to work for a fast-paced company with a fun, dedicated team. The internship is a part-time position lasting from June 3rd to August 9th.
LearnVest’s Internship Program is a unique apprenticeship at a groundbreaking financial media company. The video intern will work side-by-side with our editorial team. The internship will offer unparalleled opportunities for leadership on a range of projects. The position requires significant autonomy and initiative.
- Filming video for online publication
- Developing video concepts appropriate for the LearnVest brand
- Organizing and editing footage
- Promoting LearnVest’s video content on various video sharing sites (such as YouTube), as well as through social networking sites (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Experience shooting and editing
- Organized, detail-oriented, and creative
- Team player able to work with great autonomy and initiative
- Outgoing, fun, gets along easily with others
- Highly proficient problem solvers with ability to be resourceful
- Proficiency in Final Cut Pro preferred
*LearnVest will provide all necessary film equipment and editing software.
Please create an online profile by clicking the link below. Applicants will be accepted on a rolling basis, but we encourage applicants to submit their resume and cover letter by February 15th in order to be considered in our first round of interviews.
LearnVest - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard