Crestron is the world's leading manufacturer of advanced control and automation systems, innovating technology and reinventing the way people live and work. Offering integrated solutions to control audio, video, computer, IP and environmental systems, Crestron streamlines technology, improving the quality of life for people in corporate boardrooms, conference rooms, classrooms, auditoriums, and in their homes. Crestron's leadership stems from its dedicated people who are committed to providing the best products, programs and services in the industry. This culmination of loyalty, devotion and innovation is what our dealers refer to as "The Crestron Experience."
Crestron is currently seeking an intern who is currently studying Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Design. Working knowledge of ProE a plus
Skills and Education Requirements:
The ideal candidate:
- Will be pursuing bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Design
- Should be interested in a career in Control Systems/Consumer Electronics
- Must be organized, positive, have a professional attitude
- Must be detail oriented and possess good time management skills
- Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship currently or in the future
Crestron Electronics - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Crestron Electronics doesn't mind if its customers have control issues. The company provides hardware and software used to control and...