Under the supervision of the Manager, the intern will have ownership for one or more specific department related projects. The intern will conduct research, review internal processes, and perform data analysis. This position will work cross-functionally with other departments within ESI.
1. Conduct research related to ESI and its clients.
2. Perform data analysis and assist in data reporting as needed.
3. Makes or assists in making oral or written presentations to management.
4. Collaborate with other functional areas on various projects as needed.
- Full-time student in an accredited 4 year college, graduate program or Pharm. D. Program
- Preference given to students with 3.0 GPA or above
- Motivated self-starter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills
- Creative and resourceful
- Strong business aptitude
- Knowledge of the PBM or healthcare industry preferred
- Dates of Internship are May 20-Aug 9, 2013
- Students must be available to work M-F 8am-5pm during this time frame
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
- 2 years ago - save job
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.