The Intern position will primarily support Specialty Pharma Services Operations integration by providing assistance with data/information collection, analysis, interpretation and communication of results. Intern will provide assistance with integration project management and may also be utilized to support work associated with Lifecycle change management and business systems analysis processes, as needed.
1.Support integration activities such as data/information collection, analysis, interpretation and results communication
2.Support mid and senior level managers with various ad-hoc requests and project work
3.Support change management and business system analysis processes
4.Support functional & organizational initiatives as required
5.Other duties as assigned
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelors or Masters Degree program in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration or related discipline.
- 0-2 years experience in statistical, financial or operational analysis or relevant coursework
- Basic customer service, analytical, and organizational skills
- Advanced written communication and presentation skills
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Analytical and detail oriented in all work activities
- Ability to handle multiple projects or tasks simultaneously
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Knowledge of Healthcare and/or PBM industry preferred but not required.
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
Express Scripts - 11 months ago
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.