Summer Internship – IT
AlloSource is a non-profit organization founded in 1994 on a promise to honor and respect the gift of donation by responsibly developing, processing and distributing life-saving and life-enhancing allografts for our communities. Today, each of our 400 employees continues to fulfill this promise through multi-shift, 360-day processing to the highest quality and service standards.
AlloSource is looking for a summer intern for our Accounting Department. The internship program is designed to give students the opportunity to obtain hands-on experience and to link classroom studies or work related knowledge in our work environment. Students will learn about the industry/profession , develop skills, make connections, and enhance their resume.
Students should have some relative school or work experience and must meet the following job requirements.
Purpose: To assist IT initially and to improve core technology operations and help transition from traditional touchscreens to IPad/Windows 8 tablet based unites with washable/laser keyboard. Will also assist in CPI for core printing.
1) The intern will apply project management techniques and principles to Basic Plan, Do, Check, Act.
2) The intern will actively complete an IT refresh project of Core Touchscreens.
3) The intern will actively complete in an IT refresh project of Core Printing.
· Education: College Student preferred; current student with IT related courses
· Knowledge: Basic IT
· Skills: Technical assembly/troubleshooting, and interpersonal communications
· Abilities: Attention to turn user requests into a defined problem with a suitably implemented solution
AlloSource offers equal opportunity employment to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. Most of our employment opportunities are posted internally for employee’s consideration. AA EOE
All Internship positions are required to pass a drug test prior to working at AlloSource.
AlloSource - 11 months ago