The Market Risk team is looking for an intern that can cover the following responsibilities:
• Work in a team environment on multiple concurrent projects and display proficiency with Microsoft Office (specifically Excel)
• Provide customer support including performance bond analysis and technical troubleshooting via telephone and email
• Update systems data
• Support new systems implementation and testing efforts
• Perform various troubleshooting and administrative tasks as needed
• Conduct industry and company-specific research
• Complete ad-hoc projects for the Risk Team utilizing internal software as well as Microsoft Office Suite
• Assist with data collection and compilation of regular reports
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate program, actively pursuing a degree. Finance/Business majors preferred.
As the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, CME Group ( www.cmegroup.com ) is where the world comes to manage risk. Based in Chicago, with offices in New York, London, Singapore, Calgary, Houston, São Paulo, Singapore, Tokyo and Washington D.C., our team of more than 2,500 employees has an impact on the global economy every day. We offer:
- The widest range of global benchmark futures and options available across all major asset classes;
- The most advanced trading technology;
- Industry-leading clearing and risk management capabilities;
- A relentless customer focus, serving leading investment and commercial banks, hedge funds, proprietary trading firms, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, asset managers, corporations and individual traders; and,
- A great place to work.
With this strong foundation in place, we are looking to continue growing our business in both listed and over-the-counter markets. To support this growth, we are seeking highly motivated individuals to help foster our corporate culture and uphold our core values of leading with conviction and integrity, advancing the global economy, building lasting relationships and acting with ingenuity every day.
We hope you will consider joining our world-class team.