Who We Are:
Ball Corporation is a supplier of high-quality metal packaging for beverage, food and household products customers, and of aerospace and other technologies and services, primarily for the U.S. government. Our more than 13,000 knowledgeable, motivated and customer-focused employees share Ball's high regard for mutual respect, integrity and ethical conduct.
Founded in 1880, Ball Corporation was originally known for the glass canning jars your grandmothers used to use. Today, Ball makes packaging that enables delivery of safe, nutritious food and beverages and convenient household products to consumers around the world. Ball Aerospace is known for its contributions in support of space and Earth science, exploration, national security and intelligence programs.
Ball Corporation is headquartered at the foot of the Rocky Mountains in Broomfield, Colo., where skiing, mountain biking, hiking, climbing and other outdoor sports are world-renowned. Around the world, we have operations in North and South America, Europe and Asia.
These positions are Ball Temporary positions for Summer help. Preference given to sons and daughters of Ball Findlay employees.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
· Performs duties as required to insure compliance with the plant’s quality standards.
· Performs routine manual or mechanical production functions necessary to operate the production equipment to meet customer specifications.
· Assists maintainer in performing maintenance on production equipment as required.
· Inputs data on a computer terminal to identify, label and palletize finished products.
· Stages and maintains packaging materials and follows correct packaging/banding procedures.
· May be required to operate baler room.
This list is not all-inclusive.
Knowledge and Behaviors Required In This Position:
· Must exhibit safe work practices.
· Ability to apply standard evaluation, selection, and substantial adaptation and modification of standard can and end making techniques, procedures, and criteria.
· Works under close supervision.
· Ability to learn to identify product defects.
· Actively supports work teams.
· Must be able to handle sensitive related and proprietary information in a confidential manner.
· Ability to operate and functionally use a computer.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans.
Posted February 13- February 27, 2013
Ball Aerospace - 14 months ago