Nova Medical Centers has dedicated over 20 years to providing exceptional Occupational Medicine services and successfully operates outpatient clinics. Nova Medical Centers' services are specifically tailored to accommodate the full needs of employers. These services include minor emergencies, injury care, pre-employment services and physical therapy. Our commitment to providing special care to our patients, excellent customer service to our clients, along with our convenient locations are just a few reasons why Nova Medical Centers is one of the most highly regarded Occupational Medicine companies.
Physical Therapists with Nova Medical Centers enjoy:
- Monday - Friday 9 am to 6 pm schedule with No Weekends and No On-Call!
- Competitive salary plus bonus opportunities
- 401(K) with company match and immediate vesting
- Group medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid malpractice/professional liability insurance
- Paid CCUs along with paid time off to attend courses
- Paid Association dues and re-licensing fees
- Relocation Assistance
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Great Referral Program
Summary: Assess each patient, develop a plan of care, safely implement and modify plans as necessary in accordance with American Physical Therapy Association Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice, American Physical Therapy Association's Guide to Physical Therapists Practice and Texas Practice Act.
- Upon physician referral, conduct an initial patient evaluation to develop an appropriate treatment plan with measurable goals and time frames.
- Document treatments and provide documentation per policy and procedure.
- Ensure that other treating medical professionals have the necessary information to appropriately evaluate the patient's functional ability.
- Communicate on a regular basis with all therapy patients, setting their expectations for return-to-work and emphasizing education and motivation for compliance with the established treatment plan(s).
- Meet with the Market Director of Physical Therapy and or other staff on a regular basis, including off-site to discuss quality of patient care, procedures, records, review of policies, attend training sessions, educational seminars and other issues as required.
- Partner with the Market Director of Physical Therapy and Medical Center Administrator (MCA) to ensure center operations are consistent with medical policy and professional standards at Nova Medical Centers.
- Provide input to the Regional Director of Physical Therapy on capital equipment proposals, additional PT support staff, and etc. to ensure responsibilities are consistently met.
- Coordinate with MCA in order to eliminate missed appointments, as well as, ensures that center support staff follows up on missed appointments the same day the appointment was missed.
- Promote, support and engage in projects, communications and activities which are designed to maintain, develop and/or improve overall teamwork within the clinic. Assist with developing and promoting clear communication between the Physical Therapy department and other center staff members.
- Assure compliance with licensing, certification and accrediting bodies, as well as remain familiar with rules and regulations established by relevant licensing bodies.
- Communicate effectively with a diverse patient population.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Physical Therapy
- Current, or ability to obtain, licensure with the Texas Board of Physical Therapy Examiners
- CPR Certified or ability to obtain
Equal Opportunity Employer
Nova Medical Centers - 18 months ago