Posting for University of Colorado Health, located in Denver. Please apply through the link below and not on this website.
University of Colorado Health is seeking a
to assure that the hospital is adhering to the coding guidelines of University of Colorado Health.
This person supervises the coding team members within the department to achieve organizational and departmental goals, assists with the development and implementation of policies and procedures and monitors areas of responsibility to ensure work performed meets customer, legal and regulatory requirements. In addition, he/she performs quality improvement activities, evaluates results and initiates and participates in corrective actions as appropriate.
University of Colorado Hospital is a stimulating academic environment dedicated to life-changing research. We have a fresh leadership team with a new vision for our department. Bring your ideas to UCH and make an impact while you help us grow. Other advantages include an internal education department, educational assistance over and above internal training, and flexible scheduling!
Your valued expertise will flourish here with the following qualifications:
There are many important advantages to becoming part of UCH, including our continuing growth and financial stability. This means that going forward, we can provide everything you need to succeed and thrive. Here are some of the excellent compensation and cafeteria-style benefit programs we offer:
- One of these accepted coding certifications: Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA); Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT); Certified Coding Specialist (CCS); Certified Coding Specialist – Physician-based (CCS-P); Certified Coding Associate (CCA); Certified Professional Coder (CPC); Certified Professional Coder – Outpatient Hospital (CPC-H)
- At least 2 years of ICD-9-CM and CPT-4 coding experience
- Supervisory or management experience
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Disability insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Continuing Education and Professional Membership Program
- Life Insurance for employee and dependents
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Basic pension plan
University of Colorado Health - 7 months ago