Remote Work Authorized
May 3, 2013, 11:08:07 AM
Essential Job Functions
- Develops maintenance project objectives, installation schedules, and purchase requirements necessary to complete assigned projects.
- Coordinates various phases of maintenance projects with other departments and resolves issues that occur.
- Monitors in-house maintenance and construction projects for adherence to budget, recommends variances as necessary.
- Prepares and recommends operating and personnel budgets for approval. Monitors spending for adherence to budget, recommends variances as necessary.
- Recommends and/or initiates the selection and hiring of employees. Trains and evaluates employees to enhance their performance, development, and work product. Addresses performance issues and makes recommendations for personnel actions. Makes recommendations for salary increases, transfers and terminations to manager.
- Develops and implements maintenance methods and procedures to improve maintenance efficiency.
- Manages workflow and activities of maintenance personnel and equipment engineering to ensure that maintenance activities are completed in a timely manner.
- Maintains communication with plant managers and engineers regarding work assignments and requests to determine work priorities, maintenance and installation of machines, tools and equipment to ensure continuous production operations.
- Prepares and submits reports for metrics and contractual compliance. Maintains databases that keep track of data and analyses relating to maintenance issues.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field preferred
- Four or more years of facilities maintenance experience
- Experience working with building engineering practices
- Experience working with facilities management
- Experience working with work order tracking systems
CSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Communication skills to interact with team members, customers, and support personnel
- Analytical and problem solving skills to resolve technological problems
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Leadership skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
CSC - 23 months ago
For over 50 years, CSC has been a leader in the global IT industry.
Early on, we were instrumental in the rise of the U.S. space...