This position is located within the Remittance Processing Center, reponsible for overseeing the extraction, processing and posting of paper checks for both landline and wireless payments.
In addition, the inidividual witll be accountable for the day to day leadership, development and engagement of Union employees in the attainment of targeted operational goals, while providing a positive and upbeat professional work environment.
Must be able to maintain a working relationship with external vendors that service our software and equipment
Preferred Skills & Experience
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience
- 4 plus years' related professional experience required; payment industy experience preferred
- Must be able to report to work at 5:00am M-F
- Proven ability to motivate a team to meet or exceed performance objectives
- Strong oral/written communication
- Strong team leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluency in Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated ability to effectively solve complex problems by leading critical corrective action and planning
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with frequent interruptions
- Must be flexible
- Must be able to work with peers on a daily basis to make sure the operation runs smoothly
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.
Verizon - 12 months ago
At Verizon, our people are busy changing the world-tackling the toughest challenges in areas like Healthcare, Energy, Public Safety, and...