Come and be a part of the fun and excitement in the Entertainment Department at San Manuel Indian Bingo & Casino as our new Box Office Supervisor!
Under the direction of the Entertainment Manager, the Box Office Supervisor will work with personnel and external vendors to ensure the successful coordination of all box office activities. They will maintain fiscal control over daily reconciliations, including end of shift closing duties, and will ensure compliance with department policies and procedures. The Box Office Supervisor will also be responsible for the hiring, scheduling and training of all box office staff. In addition, they will assist in multiple San Manuel restaurants and lounges during entertainment events.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Works with personnel and external vendors to ensure the successful coordination of all box office activities; resolves problems and responds to policy or procedural questions.
• Maintains fiscal control over daily reconciliations and proper cash handling procedures.
• Reconciles any issues between ticket sales and Finance including shortages or overages in cash drawers or credit card sales.
• Performs end of shift closing duties for box office gift shop.
• Runs reports and comparisons on quarterly and yearly revenue variances for the Entertainment Department and General Administration.
• Develops, compiles, edits and proofs Audit Detail Reports; submits all reports to Accounting for final balancing.
• Ensures accuracy of transactions and compliance with San Manuel Indian & Bingo policies and procedures.
• Hires, schedules and trains box office staff; ensures that all staff members are properly trained in handling customer issues and complaints.
• Assists in multiple San Manuel Bingo & Casino venues such as restaurants and lounges on entertainment nights; collaborates with Will Call, Ushers and VIP personnel to ensure the event is successful.
• Assists in event creation and management; coordinates all ticket manifests.
• Oversees will-call for all ticketed events; ensures compliance to all relevant ticket laws.
• Processes promotional and complimentary ticket requests submitted by multiple internal departments; maintains complimentary ticket logs.
• Handles all customer issues and complaints before and during event and includes any formal complaint resolutions.
• Responsible for system upgrades, occasional testing of new software and routine maintenance and trouble-shooting; works with Information Technology department and vendor to set up meetings and on-site visits.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Supervises Retail Cashiers including establishing work schedules and assigning work; approving leave requests and responding to questions related to policies and procedures; conducts staff training, and reviews and evaluates work performance of staff.
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Completion of some college courses in a Business discipline preferred.
• Minimum of one (1) year of box office experience in a management or supervisory capacity required.
• Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point essential.
• Experience utilizing box office ticket software required.