San Manuel Indian Bingo & Casino is hiring an Electrical Supervisor to join or fast paced Facilities team.
Under the direction of the Maintenance Manager, the Electrical Supervisor will be responsible for providing guidance, training and assistance to maintenance team members. They will work closely with management to execute departmental initiatives in association with the Preventative Maintenance Procedures for all equipment throughout the facility. The Electrical Supervisor will also be responsible for divisional budgeted purchases and will ensure that associated deadlines are met
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provides guidance, training and assistance to department team members.
• Works closely with management to execute departmental initiatives in association with the Preventative Maintenance Procedures for all electrical equipment throughout the facility.
• Schedules and assigns all tasks required to meet preventative/predictive electrical maintenance needs.
• Responsible for maintaining and tracking budgeted purchases; ensures associated deadlines are complied with.
• Manages, plans, schedules, coordinates and directs the work of all the Electricians.
• Initiates reviews, appraisals and disciplinary documentation for team members.
• Ensures compliance and performs all duties in accordance with safety, health and environmental rules and regulations.
• Works closely with management team to maintain departmental mission statement and annual strategic objectives.
• Confirms that all personnel are in possession of the appropriate safety equipment before commencement of all projects.
• Conducts walkthroughs and inspections of all completed projects and assignments.
• Mentors and leads team by assuring the accomplishment of daily and weekly responsibilities.
• Monitors and documents team members’ attendance calendars.
• Assists team whenever necessary to complete shift functions.
• Remains “on call” as needed to ensure completion of all team duties.
• Monitors and maintains inventory of equipment, parts and chemicals needed throughout the day.
• Updates the team on new procedures, techniques, materials and equipment.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Supervises Electricians including establishing work schedules and assigning work; approving leave requests and responding to questions related to policies and procedures; conducts staff training, and reviews and evaluates work performance of staff. Supervises all maintenance team members in the absence of the Maintenance Manager.
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Minimum of three (3) years electrical experience in the building trade required.
• HVAC experience in the building trade preferred.
• Journey-level electrical experience preferred.
• Knowledge of basic electrical theory and calculation of formulas imperative.
• Must have solid understanding of MSDS sheets.
• Must have circuit board experience.
• Knowledge of emergency shut-off procedures for gas, water and electrical necessary.
• Must possess valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record as determined by the company’s insurance carrier.
• Must undergo and successfully pass background investigation to obtain and maintain a Class “A” Gaming License issued by the San Manuel Gaming Commission.