Position will support Global Fraud operations initiatives with departments including Bill to Cash, Retail, Customer Service, and Indirect sales process and systems for all business units.
- Position Responsibilities
This position is responsible for developing, evolving and executing daily internal and vendor call center operational activities across 3 call center locations (1 internal site and 2 vendor sites). This person will partner across the other fraud functions, B2C Resource Mangement and Vendor Governance Managers (2) to ensure both internal and external client needs are being met and exceeded. Overall operational functions will include process design/execution, resource allocation, audit and compliance functions and operational technology support.
This person will manage 5 employees and should possess comprehensive knowledge of call center operations to include; forecasting, planning, scheduling, call routing schemes, intra-day management, methods & procedures, quality assurance, training delivery, staffing and hiring.
This position will be charged with identifying and hiring new talent as well as developing internal talent within the Operations area. This position will provide critical input to strategy development and ensure the operational implementation and execution is aligned with the overall vendor portfolio and internal organizational strategies including formation of goals, priorities, action plans and communication to ensure total organizational alignment and the Director's vision.
Manage team responsible for:
Back to Search Results
- Establishing alignment of priorities and goals with all levels of program personnel.
- Managing process and procedures for all internal and external customers.
- Conducting daily operational meetings to assess results and performance, training readiness and completion, and resource planning.
- Partnering with Customer Experience team and Vendor Governance Managers (2) to ensure unity of client experience across division.
- Identifying leadership opportunities and conduct leader huddles/ workshops to improve coaching skills or knowledge.
- Reviewing and analyzing current center results to identify trends in order to develop and implement targeted action plans to improve performance.
- Adhering to the VZW Site Manager operational routine to include teaching, developing, planning, inspecting, and holding vendors accountable to VZW daily performance expectations.
- Overseeing process redesign initiatives with a critical focus on innovation and simplicity for customers and frontline teams.
- Assess all functional execution, identify all gaps in performance, practice and policy; direct action planning, implementation and execution to improve operating results.
- Participate in quarterly operations reviews with Verizon and vendor senior leaders.
- Observe and participate in calibration sessions, workshops, and site huddles for center and operational improvements.
- Inspect and drive completion of training and quality contractual requirement.
- Participate in site resource management initiatives and intraday/planning requests.
- Partner with site directors and align VZW strategy, priorities, and business goals.
- Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent amount of progressive professional experience.
- 5+ years of progressive management and large team experience leading direct reports or equivalent experience with delivering results to meet performance and financial goals.
- 3+ years call center operations experience leading direct reports, managing multiple sites and programs simultaneously delivering results to meet performance and financial goals or relevant years of comparable experience.
- 3+ years of project management and process development experience or relevant years of comparable experience.
- Track record of developing direct reports for positions of greater responsibility scope and scale.
- Excels in critical leadership skills such as planning, prioritization, communication, project management, etc.
- Remote and multi -site management experience required.
- Proven to be highly self-motivated and possess experience operating independently in a virtual management environment.
- Strong project management and process development experience required, including working knowledge of MS Project.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with frequent interruptions and redefined priorities.
- Creative with strong business acumen and interpersonal skills (verbal and written).
- Must have excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to facilitate meetings/group discussions and make formal presentations to all levels of the business both internal and at the vendor locations and to all levels of the organization.
- Possess an attention to detail and the ability to access current processes/procedures with an eye for progress improvements.
- Strong and progressively increasing knowledge of billing systems, collection systems, credit and company processes.
- Exemplifies Verizon core values and credo and has proven success in transferring these values to both other Verizon employees and vendors.
Verizon - 17 months ago
At Verizon, our people are busy changing the world-tackling the toughest challenges in areas like Healthcare, Energy, Public Safety, and...