The Supervisor - Maint and Facilit supervises the daily activities of facilities and maintenance staff in assigned areas.
Education & Experience:
- Provides leadership, orientation, training, coaching, and mentoring to departmental staff.
- Assists with performance evaluations and disciplinary actions.
- Monitors planned maintenance on heating, ventilating, and/or air conditioning systems.
- Ensures staff compliance with departmental and organizational policies, procedures, and protocols.
- Participates in multidisciplinary meetings, committees, and projects addressing issues related to educational initiatives, conflict resolution, cost containment issues, implementation of new services/systems, and performance measures.
How To Apply
- Five (5 ) years of maintenance experience required.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
To Find your Place, visit www.providencejobswaco.com
If you have any questions about the application process or require a reasonable accommodation to complete the application, please contact the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center at 1-855-992-4672 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. EST M-F.
Note: If this job opening falls within the Nursing, Nursing Support, or Frontline Supervisor job families, in order to be considered for this job opening you will be required to complete an online fit assessment and satisfy all other job requirements. Details on completing the assessment will be emailed to you one business day after your completed application has been submitted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Providence Healthcare Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE M/F/D/V).
A mission of compassion .
A vision of excellence .
A Member of Ascension Health - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard -