Manage and direct the safe efficient conduct of manufacturing operations to achieve 100% of the monthly production schedule while adhering to prescribed quality control standards and ensuring that inventory objectives and new product launch date schedules are met.
- Responsible for all aspects of production of skincare bulk within the plant (24/7 shift operation)
- Demonstrate strong leadership, mentoring and coaching of a team of hourly and salary employees
- Effectively manage improvement leading to high gains in manufacturing and processing uptime, as well as Overall Equipment Efficiency
- Maintain high level of quality and safety within department.
- Manage warehouse inventory,
- Evaluates manning needs and equipment saturation based on the production plan.
- Develop independent personnel by means of coaching and team building activities.
- B.S. Engineering discipline required. (Chemical or Industrial preferred)
- Minimum 3 - 5 years experience in a manufacturing/cosmetic environment.
- Ability to work 24/7 PM shift
- Strong leadership skills to manage, coach and guide a team of processing operators.
- Strong computer skills in Excel and Access
- Experience in SAP desirable
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the USA on an ongoing permanent basis without requiring any assistance.
L'OREAL USA - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
L’Oréal is world leader in beauty products.
Created in 1909 by Eugène Schueller, a visionary chemist with a...