Manage and direct the safe efficient conduct of manufacturing operations to achieve 100% of the monthly production schedule while adhering to prescribed quality control standards and ensuring that inventory objectives and new product launch date schedules are met.
- Responsible for all aspects of production of skincare bulk within the plant (24/7 shift operation)
- Demonstrate strong leadership, mentoring and coaching of a team of hourly and salary employees
- Effectively manage improvement leading to high gains in manufacturing and processing uptime, as well as Overall Equipment Efficiency
- Maintain high level of quality and safety within department.
- Manage warehouse inventory,
- Evaluates manning needs and equipment saturation based on the production plan.
- Develop independent personnel by means of coaching and team building activities.
- B.S. Engineering discipline required. (Chemical or Industrial preferred)
- Minimum 3 - 5 years experience in a manufacturing/cosmetic environment.
- Ability to work 24/7 PM shift
- Strong leadership skills to manage, coach and guide a team of processing operators.
- Strong computer skills in Excel and Access
- Experience in SAP desirable
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the USA on an ongoing permanent basis without requiring any assistance.
L’Oréal is world leader in beauty products.
Created in 1909 by Eugène Schueller, a visionary chemist with a...