To conduct daily audits on the bulk production at the wet and dry process levels at each of the ' 7 For All mankind ' laundry facilities. To assist the wash manager and the current laundry QC auditors in maintaining excellent quality garments are shipped from each laundry facility. Establish control-related standards and procedures.
Years of Related Professional Experience: 5+.
5 years of dry and wet processing
3 years of supervisory level.
Knowledge of the all dry and wet processes from a laundry level
Daily visits to all laundry facilities used by '7 For All mankind'
To review issues of concern with the laundry quality assurance personal and
To communicate all necessary daily findings of the bulk production to the wash
1. Answer directly to wash manager
2. Cunduct daily audits at each laundry facility
3. Clearly understand all finished characteristics of '7 For All mankind ' in the wet and dry process stages
4. To qualify the bulk production to the approved standard, degree of shade band range and technique tolerances
5. Be able to clearly distinguish shades ,color, cast, level of effects for wet and dry processes
6. To accept only bulk units that qualify to the approved standard, bands and toloerances set by '7 For All mankind'
7. When needed, Reject units that do not qualify to the approved standard, bands or tolerance levels set by '7 For All Mankind'
8. To Fill out the proper auditing QC forms and explain to the laundry facilities if any bulk is rejected, how to reporcess in order for the bulk to qualify as good
9. To keep a clear and direct line of communication to the current QC auditors and the wash manager of each day's findings
10. To communicaate immediately critical findings that would hinder or stop daily production
7 For All Mankind - 15 months ago