Responsible for supervising the day to day activities of the Healthy Families Program offered by the Le Bonheur Center for Children and Parents, including all staff activities, client services, program planning and development, and regulatory compliance. Models appropriate behavior as exemplified in MLH Mission, Vision and Values.
EDUCATION/TRAINING & EXPERIENCE:
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Master's degree in Social Work, Counseling, Child Development, Sociology or closely related field required.
- Minimum of two years post-master work experience required, including one year experience related to the field of child abuse and neglect and/ or maternal health.
- Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Completion of required annual continuing education.
- Hires, supervises, orients, and trains the staff of the Healthy Families Program, providing consultation and supervision to staff to ensure successful program operation. Evaluates performance, counsels Associates and completes corrective action as needed.
- Maintains policies and procedures for successful operation of program in compliance with Methodist Le Bonheur and grantors.
- Contributes to program growth and development, including activities to ensure continuous quality improvement.
- Monitors adherence to Healthy Families America credentialing standards, including data collection, reporting, and analysis.
- Maintains accountability method, files and data pertinent to successful program operation.
- Follows contractual provisions of all funding agencies to assure successful annual program evaluation.
- Prepares and submits reports on program outcomes and activities to Program Manager, Director, Grant Administration, Division Administration, funder and others as needed.
Methodist Healthcare - 22 months ago
- 11 days ago
Pinnacle Property Management Services
- 13 days ago
KIK Custom Products
- 2 days ago