Fairview Park Hospital
is a leader in healthcare for the City of Dublin, Laurens County, and the surrounding communities. Fairview Park is a state-of-the-art, 190-bed acute care facility providing community healthcare services including a 24-hr Emergency Room, inpatient and outpatient surgery options, and rehabilitation therapy services. In addition, Fairview provides specialty services through facilities such as the Sleep Center at Fairview Park, the Same Day Surgery Center, the Heart Center at Fairview Park, and the Women’s Imaging Center.
Fairview Park has 700 full and part-time employees as well as 105 active and consulting medical staff. Fairview Park is also accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
The Nursing Supervisor coordinates, facilitates, and/or performs nursing care throughout the hospital, promoting interdisciplinary
collaboration to improve patient care, patient care delivery, and patient outcomes. Provides clinical, consultive,
educational and research support to ensure that quality, cost-effective health care is provided. Plans, organizes
and directs the activities of hospital personnel in patient-focused areas based upon nursing standards guided by
the established policies, procedures and processes of Fairview Park Hospital.
1. Focuses on patient safety, patient outcomes, and Patient's First Service. Monitors quality
and patient, physician and staff satisfaction.
2. Focuses on budget performance, productivity, & financial performance. Solves problems,
communicates effectively with administration, aligns decisions with values, remains professional at all times.
3. Fosters an environment where cooperation, communication, teamwork, diversity, and group efforts are valued. Leads the
team to make the appropriate business decisions.
4. Sets a living example for other employees, demonstrates credibility, makes effective decisions, delegates appropriately, selects
the right people, and communicates the correct message.
5. Continue self-development, seeking opportunities to broaden and expand knowledge base.
6. Reflects HCA values, supports the Ethics and Compliance Program, actions always consistent with the code of conduct,
fosters trust in relationships, and always behaves ethically and honestly.
3-5 years of nursing experience with proven managerial competence.
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, current license in GA. BSN preferred.
Current CPR. Verbal ability to present information and ideas related to nursing theory
and practice. Willing to accept responsibility and accountability to prescribe, delegate, and coordinate nursing care.
Area qualification may include: ACLS, PALS, NRP, certifications in specialty areas.
HCA Inc - 5 months ago