Solomon and Solomon, P.C. is seeking an experienced supervisor to provide day to day leadership of one of our Legal Collections units. Working closely with the Collections Management Team, the Collections Supervisor achieves assigned monthly client goals through the work of a telephone collections team.
At Solomon and Solomon, P.C. we are committed to being "Simply The Best" at everything we do. As a progressive and growing collections law firm we have been providing nationwide litigation and collection services for national and regional companies for over 40 years. Our clients expect superior results delivered with exceptional integrity.
This position is located in our Albany office.
Candidates must have:
- Prior supervisory experience, preferably in an office, large group setting.
- Dynamic, goal oriented attitude.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule which will include a minimum of one to two nights per week, occasional Saturdays and certain legal holidays.
- Proven ability to lead, mentor, coach, and guide a team in a fast-paced, monthly-goal-driven call center.
- Of course, experience in third party collections, especially bank card is preferred, however, call center, sales, or other management experience, accompanied by an ability to learn may mean you are the right candidate.
Candidates must have a steady record of employment with progressive responsibility and irreproachable ethics.
Are you the right person for the job? See a full job description on our website at www.solomonpc.com/recruit.php.
To be considered you must complete an application. The application is available online at https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=3669321 . Alternatively, candidates may complete a paper application at our offices.
Solomon and Solomon, P.C. does not review or retain resumes that aren't accompanied by an application.
We are seeking someone who has proven leadership and supervisory ability.While a Third Party Collection experience is preferred, the most important characteristics of the successful candidate will be the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, experience in supervising a team of people in a goal oriented environment, experience and training in leading and motivating teams, attention to detail, ability to analyze data, and excellent negotiation skills.
Solomon and Solomon, P.C. offers a stable, professional working environment. Benefits include paid holidays, PTO, and life insurance. Additionally we offer all full-time employees health insurance, and 401K.
Please note that successful candidates must pass a drug test and criminal background investigation prior to start of employment.
Resumes will not be considered. APPLY ON-LINE ONLY AT:
Solomon and Solomon, P.C. is an EOE/Affirmative Action Employer and operates a Drug-Free Workplace.
RegionalHelpWanted.com - 17 months ago