Top Talent Solutions is recruiting for a Call Center Supervisor to work in a sales and retention call center located in Minnetonka, MN. These positions are direct hire with a competitive starting wage and an excellent benefits package. Schedule is on a 6 week rotation to work 2 weeks with every shift. Starting Salary $46,500 per year plus yearly commission.
Awarded Minneapolis St. Paul Business Journal
BEST PLACES TO WORK – 2012
Our Loyalty Customer Account Executive Supervisors and support teams pride themselves on providing exceptional customer service to customers throughout the West Division. The Supervisor's primary responsibility is to lead a team of up to 12 Customer Account Executives to improve performance and enhance the overall customer experience. The Supervisor will focus on performance management by coaching, providing actionable feedback, conducting side by side observations, and call monitoring. Performing in a fast paced- ever changing environment, the Supervisor role requires strong interpersonal skills and frequent feedback and interaction with CAE's, the ability to use metrics, reporting and other available information to help each CAE achieve personal and career developmental goals. The Supervisor is responsible for supervising the performance of CAE's in all activities related to offering and selling products and services. A successful candidate for the Loyalty Supervisor position will have experience in training, coaching and providing constructive feedback to their team members. The Supervisor will address and coach CAE's behaviors such as tone, demeanor and negotiation skills while driving performance. The Supervisor will maximize the team goals and objectives by providing positive motivation to the CAE's, use performance management to achieve a range of sales and operational business goals, and ensures the Quality Experience (CQE) is being delivered to the customer to encourage continued loyalty.
· Develop performance plans for Call Center representatives
· Communicate with upper management
· Conduct monthly team meetings
· Lead the team is sales and retention
· Approve time, manage schedules and time-off request, motivate employees, and office visits
· Conduct real-time phone monitoring and coaching
· Regular attendance and must be able to work nights and weekends; variable schedules as necessary
· Other duties as assigned
· Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
· Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
· 2+ years of management experience
· Sales or telemarketing experience preferred
· Previous call center supervisor experience preferred
· Comfortable with technical terminology
· Thrives in a metric-driven environment with both departmental and corporate goals
· Punctual, regular, and consistent attendance
· Able to work under pressure and handle stressful situations
· Ability to work a variety of shifts and overtime as needed
Top Talent Solutions offers immediate placements for temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire positions in all industries – from light industrial to administrative, and everything in between. But, we go a step further to offer you the personal touch that’s missing from so many other employment firms. Locally owned and operated, with multiple locations throughout Minneapolis and St. Paul, Top Talent Solutions works with nearly 1000 of the top companies in the region – from small businesses to national corporations. Our vast network allows us to build the strategic partnerships that, ultimately, you will benefit from.
Top Talent Solutions is in Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.
Top Talent Solutions - 19 months ago