Responsible for maintaining merchandising standards within a designated geographic area. This position is responsible for >5mm cases.
** Shift is Tuesday-Saturday 6AM-4PM.
- Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members.
- Supervise the daily sales and merchandising activities.
- Schedule team members to meet the demands of the business.
- Visit accounts to monitor adherence to merchandising standards.
- Manage within labor and OPEX budget.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1-3 years experience in consumer products required.
- Requires experience managing people/budgets.
- 1+ years supervising distribution/delivery staff.
- Prior beverage industry experience preferred.
- Computer and database application skills.
- Familiarity with DOT regulations preferred.
- Ability to operate a manual/powered pallet jack or lift product.
- Valid driver's license and driving record within MVR policy guidelines, pallet jack certification as required.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is made up of the people who actually make, market and distribute happiness, in the form of great Coca-Cola products...