This position supports and assists the Direct Sales Manager by managing the day-to-day activities of the Direct Sales Department. This position is responsible for supervising a team of Direct Sales staff and service partner personnel to meet and exceed budgeted sales goals. S/he will assist with budget preparation and provides input on marketing issues and sales offers. Also responsible for hiring and training Direct Sales staff, as well as handling employee relation issues.
The successful candidate will have outside sales experience, sales supervisory experience, a current valid drivers’ license with satisfactory motor vehicle report and be familiar with communication devices such as PDAs, smart phones, routers, modems, converters, and wireless devices.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Current valid driver’s license
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent work experience (2+ years)
- Minimum of 1 year work experience in outside sales
- Previous experience in supervisory role preferred
- Knowledge of cable or telecommunications services
Outside field environment with exposure to inclement weather
Must be able to work evenings and weekends
This is an exempt role that might require more than 8 hours per day/40 hours per week as business needs dictate
Charter is an equal opportunity employer.
Charter Communications navigates the waters of US cable services. The cable system operator has about 5 million mostly-residential...