The Supervisor is responsible for assisting with the daily operation of the facility. Key responsibilities may include training personnel, conducting inspections, audits, shift reporting, ensuring compliance of safety policies and procedures, and ensuring production goals are achieved. The Supervisor assists in all operational and administrative duties as assigned.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Ensure compliance of Propak Policies and Procedures.
- Ensures proper inspection and maintenance of company equipment on shift.
- Ensure safety compliance (ex: exercises performed before shift, after lunch and breaks, safety glasses worn, steel toe shoes,etc.)
- Advise management if a safety meeting and additional training is needed.
- All other duties as assigned to support and improve the overall team operation.
- Reporting relationships, work assignments, and work schedules are subject to change to meet company needs and business requirements. Attendance at work is an essential function of this job. Teamwork and cooperation are required for proper job performance.
- Ensure daily work assignments clearly defined to personnel in order to meet production goals.
- Direct and ensure all work assignments are completed.
- Work with management to ensure to ensure compliance of Propak Policies and Procedures.
- Participate or lead shift meetings and safety meetings.
- Communicate and work with management to ensure all Standard Operating Processes and procedures are followed.
- Ambition - The drive to achieve personal advancement.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers needs while following company procedures.
- Goal Oriented - Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for ones conduct.
- Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
- Team Builder - Ability to convince a group of people to work toward a goal.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Associate's Degree (two year college or technical school)
Two to four years related experience
Must be computer Literate
Certificates & Licenses
Must have a valid driver's license. Forklift Certification
Propak Corporation - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
Propak is a proactive provider of leading-edge logistics, transportation and supply chain management solutions.
We are a customer...