Supervisor-Paper Supply Chain
Directly oversees all account management, packaging design and scheduling/planning activities within the two paper products plants and with outside vendors to include ensuring all activities are performed safely, efficiently and cost effectively in order to meet customer & schedule requirements and timelines.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to…
- Formulate conclusions and recommendations using facts and data, business analysis, deductive reasoning and sound judgment.
- Manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
- Manage the day-to-day activity of 15 salaried professionals.
- Interact with and lead cross-functional teams to achieve defined outcomes through partnering, constructive and positive collaboration with culturally diverse team members, internal customers and external suppliers; respects and values differences and opinions of others.
- Understand customer needs and expectations and consistently look for ways to exceed the customer’s expectations.
- Successfully adapt and adjust to changing approaches, processes, ideas, tools, and techniques.
- Recognize, anticipate, analyze and resolve organizational/people, operational or process problems.
- Driven to understand the root cause of issues, monitor, develop and enhance existing work processes to maximize the team’s effectiveness and improve efficiencies.
- Consistently follow through on commitments and can be relied upon to accomplish results despite obstacles, specific direction or oversight.
The accomplished individual will demonstrate progressive experiences in…
- General Business or Technical Degree with 10+ years in manufacturing management.
- Requires an understanding of principles and practices of area including knowledge of operations and technical expertise.
- Ability to effectively provide technical, manufacturing and/or supply chain guidance.
- Ability to anticipate and assimilate customer needs and drive value added services to the customer.
- Understand and educate about the importance of the strategic relationship with internal and external partners. Ability to collaborate with both.
- Understanding of cost drivers and the impact or benefit to all business lines.
- Financial acumen. Understanding of cost drivers for calculating product cost including the budget and rate build process.
- Ability to think strategically and understand a broader view.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective and productive relationships, including ability to influence, negotiate and manage conflicts effectively and constructively.
- Ability to formulate conclusions and recommendations using facts, data, business analysis, deductive reasoning and sound judgment.
An outstanding professional will have the following credentials…
- BS/BA General Business or Technical Degree; MBA Preferred
- 10+ years in manufacturing management with experience in the printing industry.
- Understanding of the capabilities and limitations of datamining and the ability to get data, analyze data, and present findings.
- Understanding of the assessment for the quality assurance capability of processes that impact products & services and experience in improving the processes.
- Knowledge of and experience in applying lean concepts.
Amway’s exceptional benefits package includes: Medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance; 401(K) participation; Profit Sharing; Bonus Eligibility; Fitness Center; product discounts. Look into how Amway can transform your career! Visit our web site to apply: http://www.amway.com/en/about-amway/careers . Reference AutoReqID 6125BR. EOE. For additional information, check us out at www.linkedIn.com/company/amway , www.facebook.com/AmwayTalent , and www.twitter.com/AmwayTalent .
As a $10.9 billion dollar pioneer in the direct selling industry, Amway has been helping the world live better lives since 1959. With more...