At BlueCross BlueShield of Western New York, we understand the importance of adapting the way we do business to meet the needs of our customers. As an innovator in providing quality health and wellness products and services, we are committed to continually evolving our customer experience. If you are a natural leader with a strong customer focus, we invite you to be part of this exciting transformation.
Our selected Supervisor will coach, mentor, and develop a team engaged in day-to-day customer contact. You will inspire and reward continuous improvement, and provide proactive problem resolution.
Specifically you will:
- Direct and motivate your team to ensure a smooth, efficient workflow
- Evaluate team members’ performance, effectively driving continuous improvement by providing crucial feedback and ensuring accountability
- Coordinate team activities, ensuring department tasks are prioritized, delegated and completed efficiently and effectively
- Ensure exceptional customer service by monitoring client interactions and providing guidance and assistance in the resolution of customer needs
- A passion for delivering and contributing to a positive customer experience
- Proven ability to effectively lead through transformational change
- Demonstrated ability to manage performance expectations by effectively setting goals and continually holding team members accountable for performance delivery
- A high level of emotional intelligence with proven ability to conduct the crucial conversations required to ensure accountability and provide effective conflict resolution
- Outstanding time and resource management capabilities with a high level of personal accountability
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and respond quickly to team and customer needs
- Progressive supervisory experience with proven abilities to inspire, coach, mentor and develop customer-centric, hourly staff
- Experience supervising hourly customer service, billing and enrollment, or claims processing staff a plus
HealthNow New York Inc. - 15 months ago