A Supply Chain & Logistics Manager
Apply for this Job!
Are you an out-going, strategy-driven Supply Chain & Logistics Manager? You must be a polished, professional, just as comfortable dealing with senior management levels as with your warehouse workers. Strong computer skills required.
Only local applicants will be considered for this position. Relocation costs are not covered by AMC Liquidators. Candidates must be current residents of South Florida and must have lived in Florida for past two (2) years
AMC Liquidators – a cool place to work!
We Are Unique & Eclectic
Like our inventory, the employees at AMC Liquidators are diverse, unique and eclectic. In our company offices, warehouses, and retail showrooms, the environment is friendly, energetic and challenging – where you can utilize your skills, talents and expertise, and where hard work and dedication are acknowledged and rewarded.
At AMC Liquidators, internal growth within the organization is highly encouraged. If you are seeking a company where your individual efforts and ideals, will be seen/heard, then we are possibly the right company for you.
Why We like It Here
Ask an employee and they will tell you it’s the people. We seek out individuals who are upbeat and positive, have a “can-do” attitude, love a fast paced, constantly changing environment, have a passion for what they do, and an interest in others.
Is this a good fit for you?
Basic Role Description:
- If you are meek, quiet, or do not posses an outgoing personality, this is probably not for you. If you are an individual that has a laissez-faire attitude, likes to 'rock along with life' with not too much energy, or only want to put in your "normal" 8 hours a day, this is NOT a job for you!
- We are looking for a well-qualified individual that is not afraid of hard work, can develop and grow our business, alongside other senior management.
- We are NOT simply seeking someone who is comfortable working in a warehouse. This person must have previous work experience, developing Supply Chain/Logistics annual budgets, forecasting, and developing proactive strategies for increasing the business revenue.
- We are looking for someone who has a BA degree with MBA preferred, in business administration, logistics, supply chain or inventory management, with 4+ years experience with Inventory and Supply Chain Management.
- This position will have management responsibilities for inventory, warehouse & logistics, dispatch & equipment and the maintenance departments. Additionally, the position will work closely with Sales, Marketing, Finance, Restoration, and Administration Departments.
- We have been in business for 12+ years and are enhancing our inventory to increase exposure to our existing customers as well as expand into national/international markets.
- If you can handle multitasking, reprioritizing “on the fly”, and can stay organized, (regardless of the activity occurring around you), then we want to consider whether you are a good fit for this position.
You will be responsible for directing, managing & coordinating the Inventory, Warehouse/Logistics, Dispatch and equipment maintenance functions. Some of your primary functions will include:
- Prepare action plans and clear individual role responsibilities for any staff member involved in inventory or warehouse/logistics management, including expectations and deadlines and include objective systems to measure performance and to insure overall departmental objectives are met.
- Establish an immediate baseline/benchmark of where we are now and also establish sub benchmarks in subsets of metrics with priorities that create stable processes and systems that can be built upon. Establishing a consistent strategy and hitting goals is a key strategy for long-term growth. Maintaining focus on agreed inventory and warehouse/logistic priorities is crucial and new projects must only be taken on if there is consensus with the CEO that these efforts will have a higher ROI and be a better use of the finite team’s time vs. existing plan
- Manage activities related to strategic or tactical purchasing, material requirements planning, inventory control, warehousing, or receiving.
- Design or implement supply chains that support business strategies adapted to changing market conditions, new business opportunities, or cost reduction strategies.
- Conduct or oversee the conduct of life cycle analyses to determine the environmental impacts of products, processes, or systems
- Evaluate and select information or other technology solutions to improve tracking and reporting of materials or products distribution, storage, or inventory.
Please ccomplete your online application http://amcliquidators.mytribehr.com/careers
Mission United - 30+ days ago
USCMA is dedicated to uniting and supporting people committed to the cross-cultural and global mission of Jesus in service to Church and...