Supply Chain Analyst-ERP-Clinical Engineering
If you want to be a part of a place that provides nothing less than extraordinary compassionate care, then Adventist Health System is the place for you!
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for an Analyst position that will be based in our iSynergy (Enterprise Resource Planning) Supply Chain department. This position is based in Winter Park, FL.
This position has the opportunity to be responsible for being a team player during the build, implementation, training, evaluation, testing and maintenance of the assigned software as it relates to the Supply Chain workflow process and has a background or exposure to the Supply Chain process.
Specific job duties include:
- Reviewing, analyzing and evaluating company functions, processes, and activities to improve computer-based business applications for the most effective use of money, materials, equipment, and people.
- Responsibility for handling one or many projects or initiatives, depending on scope and complexity, to deliver the agreed project outcomes and objectives within the agreed scope, quality, effort, resources, risks, timeframe, contractual framework and customer satisfaction.
- Assisting in developing new processes to improve productivity, quality and maximize the value of the Supply Chain software.
- Exhibits ability to learn supply chain processes and understanding of supply chain software by fully engaging in educational and training opportunities provided, fellow team leads, interviews with functional staff and hospital teams, etc.
- Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of core supply chain and business processes.
- Utilizes conceptual and analytical skills to produce accurate results to aid the decision making process.
- Acts as analyst/consultant to field management and end-users during implementation roll-out.
- Exhibit ability to become the expert user of ERP software related to the supply chain workflow.
- 1-3 years of experience in related field.
- Experience in a large hospital or multi-hospital system a plus.
- Experience in Oracle/PeopleSoft ERP environments and workflow design preferred.
- A variety of clinical equipment modalities.
- Clinical equipment inspection procedures and practices.
- Equipment and calibration requirements.
- Principals of regulatory requirements (JCAHO, DNV, HFAP).
- Proficiency with data mining within a variety of ERP systems.
- Familiarity with a call center environment.
- Policy and procedure development.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Commitment to attain appropriate certifications reflecting Materials Management and/or Project Management competencies desired.
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the supply chain concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Excellent customer service, oral and written communication skills.
- Flexible, disciplined, a quick learner, team builder, and motivator.
- Analytical reasoning of processes and data.
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook and/or Excel).
- Proficient on the Internet/Intranet.
- Series, MS4, SAP, Lawson, Oracle/PeopleSoft.
- Archibus, TMS (4 Rivers), or a similar Asset Management (Maintenance) system.
Up to 50%
If this position sounds like a great match for your skills set and experience, please apply online now!
Adventist Health System Corporate Office
Staff / Associate
High School Diploma / GED
Yes, 50 % of the Time
Nov 21, 2012, 9:43:24 AM
Adventist Health System - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard -