Supply Chain Coordinator I - Procurement
Put a LIFT in Your Career! NACCO Materials Handling Group, Inc. (NMHG), a world-class manufacturer of industrial lift trucks, has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional and talented Supply Chain Coordinator for our facility in Charlotte, NC. NMHG designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally under the Hyster and Yale brand names. We are one of the global leaders in the Material Handling industry and have been building relationships and partnering with our customers, suppliers, dealers and employees for over 80 years.
NMHG is looking for an energetic individual who will have a positive influence on the organization and possesses excellent communications, problem solving, PC acumen, and time management skills. As a Supply Chain Coordinator you will have the opportunity to support the Procurement department by performing multiple key process and procedural requirements as well as documenting various metrics.
Key accountabilities include:
- Oversee and manage the sourcing request queue
- Produce both the supplier and commodity manager scorecards monthly
- Supplier diversity process oversight
- Americas sharepoint site administration and content support
- Department ISO procedure administration
- Various other department requirements
- B.S. degree in Supply Chain or Business Administration
- 1 to 2 years working experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- PC / System skills including intermediate level experience in the Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Proven organizational and time management capability
We are an equal opportunity employer with an excellent benefit package including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k), and profit sharing.
NMHG - 17 months ago