Responsible for implementing the Symphony program designed processes, reporting performance metrics, identifying, and resolving process gaps; responsible for preparation and deployment of Symphony/Supply Chain Management for the Health Ministries.
Incumbent possesses an expert level of understanding of all of the Supply Chain business processes. The Team Lead will also serve as a communications liaison to Health Ministries during the implementation and assist with preparing and training Health Ministries during deployment. Team lead will be assigned to the Supply Chain team based on their level of expertise in one of the following: Purchasing Management, Distribution Management or Data Management.
OTHER MAJOR ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Works closely with the Health Ministries and cross-functional Symphony teams to prepare the Health Ministries for deployment/implementation.
- Provides consultation and/or training regarding the PeopleSoft Supply Chain modules to Health Ministries and the Resource and Supply Management Group. Develops and reviews module testing, integration testing and writing of Health Ministry end user training materials
- Develops, enhances, tests and implements reports to support processes and metrics required
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement and makes recommendations that lead to improvements
- Escalates to functional leader process and project issues that cannot be resolved
- Complies with project methodology and associated procedures; escalates issues as needed
- Responsible for delivering on key milestones/tollgates
- Monitors task assignments to ensure they are performed on schedule, within intended scope and to a defined level of quality.
- Provides subject-matter expertise to the Health Ministry on process changes necessary to support the Symphony design policies and requirements in support of functional area process design, testing and implementation
- Co-ordinates with other team members to assure consistency and optimization of overall work product
· Promotes, exemplifies and supports the Ascension Health Core Values of Service of the Poor, Reverence, Integrity, Wisdom, Creativity, and Dedication
· Performs all work with a direct reflection of the Mission, Vision and Values of Ascension Health; p erforms other duties and responsibilities as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- B.S. in Supply Chain, Business or related field, or the equivalent; Master’s degree is preferred
- 8+ years of relevant Supply Chain experience in one of the following: Warehousing and Distribution Management, Purchasing Management or Data Management is required
- Working knowledge of, but not limited to: Sourcing, Purchasing, Contract Management, Procure to Pay processes with integration points, Receiving, Returns, Inventory Management, Master Data and Business Analytics (experience will dictate which Supply Chain team the incumbent will be assigned)
- Prior experience in ERP implementations or large scale projects highly desirable
- CCOpex or 6 Sigma certification highly desirable
Ascension Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- Solid understanding of PeopleSoft Supply Chain functionality required
- Expert in Supply Chain business processes
- Critical thinking, analytical skills and business acumen needed to make decisions, solve problems and manage time
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, and decision-making skills required
- Ability to grasp technological opportunities and apply them to business opportunities and requirements
- Flexible and open to change
- Proficient in all MicroSoft Products: WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT, PROJECT, and VISIO
Ascension Health - 19 months ago
Ascension Health has ascended to the pinnacle of not-for-profit health care. As the largest Catholic hospital system in the US, and thus one...