The Manufacturing Warehouse SCO Point is primarily responsible for people and team development, product supply issues/communication, AR-1 predictive metrics, FIG, non-produced ordering and ensuring service to customers (internal and external). You will be trained in Frito-Lay's distribution, manufacturing, sales and planning operations processes while assisting team members in solving problems and improving performance. Responsible for managingAR-1 predictive metrics across the site. Critical point between the site and product supply/sales for all products needs/demands.
Key Resource for FIG performance/tracking. Work with Region SCO point to ensure the SCO agenda is fully leveraged and implanted across the site. Coordinate and drive daily scheduling meeting for the site. Responsible for PepsiCo Audits, audit completion as well as development of procedures and follow-up actions. Motivate team members to achieve plan goals. Lead Admin Team to solve day to day operational issues. Administer policies and practices, conduct presentations and informal training programs. Provide coaching and development opportunities to team members. Manage warehouse velocity through MPS objectives. Drive to meet "As One" objectives partnering with the Metroplex.
Equal Opportunity Employment M/F/D/V
- Demonstrated people and leadership skills,
- Effective coaching, facilitation, presentation, and team building skills.
- Strong Analytical/persuasive skills.
- Abilitiy to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Flexible, willing to work offshifts and weekends.
- Able to work 55+ hours/week regularly,
- Frequent standing and walking
- Sitting occasionally to frequent
- Must be able to see (depth perception, near acuity and far acuity)and hear
- Must be able to tolerate extreme temperatures (hot and/or cold depending upon seasons ans plant locations)
- Must be able to wear personal protective equipment including safety glasses, ear plugs, muffs, steel toed shoes, rubber gloves/boots, etc.
- Must pass drug screen and background
- Manufacturing Experience, Material Service Operation Issues, Operational Plans,Performance Improvement, Personnel Mgmt, Persuasive, Planner/Scheduler
- Policy Admin, Presentation Skills, Problem Solving,Sales & Distribution Experience
PepsiCo Inc. is an American multinational food and beverage corporation headquartered in Purchase, New York, United States, with interests...