Supply Chain Planner II will be responsible for maintaining proper inventory to fulfill demand requirements, at a branch and SKU level. This may include purchasing full goods and/or performing branch replenishment activities. May occasionally perform production planning activities.
- Responsible for maintaining proper full goods inventory levels for assigned area/locations utilizing SAP Planning Modules. Creates replenishment loads (purchased or DRP) that are optimized to minimize logistical costs.
- Maintain PP and MRP profiles to ensure the integrity of the SAP Production and Capacity Modules are fully utilized for Purchased products.
- Must maintain SAP coverage profiles for each sales facilities within assigned area.
- Work with the Demand Manager, sales centers and operations teams to support the rollout of new products, promotional packaging, and holiday inventory planning on purchased products.
- Participate in the review of inventory levels and warehouse capacity, initiate and coordinate necessary product movements to prevent out of stocks and out of date issues as well as overstock/warehouse capacity issues
- Work with Demand Analyst on SAP material set-ups and sourcing changes for purchased products.
- Report on close dated inventory and work to reduce Breakage Damage and Loss (BDL) due to product age.
- Work with Demand Manager to improve the Business Unit's Uniform Forecasting Process
- Participate in SKU management analysis to help identify those sku's that are underperforming. Help provide good data to business unit and Area leadership to aid in decision making
- Participate in weekly collaboration conference calls (S.I.P. meetings) to communicate key product information across the business unit
- Maintain SAP system parameters for purchased and produced full goods
- Manage vendors' brands that have various lead times to maintain proper inventory levels
- High School Diploma required
- Minimum of 1 year of purchasing or planning responsibilities
- Must have strong analytical skills and have the ability to work with Mathematical concepts.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- APICS certifications preferred
Coca-Cola Refreshments - 12 months ago
The Coca-Cola Company is a manufacturer, distributor and marketer of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups in the world. Finished...