The Customer Care Specialist will be the first line of supply chain assistance for vendors and Health Ministries (HM) associates. This position will develop and maintain tools to assure timely and accurate communication from Resource and Supply Chain Management (RSMG) to HMs associates and vendors. The Customer Care Specialist will maintain documents in a web based communication library including posting notifications and newsletters. Customer Care Specialist will provide support to the RSMG department and management as required for continuity of support services.
This associate promotes, exemplifies and supports the Ascension Health Core Values of Service of the Poor, Reverence, Integrity, Wisdom, Creativity, and Dedication. All work is performed with a direct reflection of the Mission, Vision and Values of Ascension Health.
- Receives incoming calls from customers (associates) and vendors; accurately communicates and records HM and supplier issues and inquiries in tracker tool; communicates with appropriate department and coworkers regarding supplier or HM questions in a timely manner.
- Provides support services for the administration of RSMG and GPO contract implementation.
- Assists in tracking Letter of Commitment and Letter of Participation completion and eligibility.
- Provides HM support for Pilot; coordinate routine training on data and contract tools.
- The position will support the monthly Supply Chain Newsletter (InSINC) and support a regional RSMG newsletter
- Maintain documents on local community site, including InSINC, notifications and contract launch material.
Ascension Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- Minimum requirement is two-year College or the equivalent training in business setting or trade school. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Two to four years of experience using Windows, Access, Excel, Word, and an electronic mail system (i.e. Outlook). Experienced on a network environment. Knowledge of PowerPoint, WinZip, FTP, and Electronic Data Management helpful. Must be able to set up and maintain databases in Access.
- Familiar with vendor contracts, ordering procedures, business practices, business language and vendor catalogs.
- Prior experience in hospital purchasing environment helpful.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and ability to synthesize information across multiple data sources.
- Well-organized, able to establish priorities, meet deadlines, manage multiple projects and function with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with people in all disciplines and at all levels of an organization.
- High level of accuracy with close attention to detail and excellent proofreading skills.
Ascension Health - 2 years ago
Ascension Health has ascended to the pinnacle of not-for-profit health care. As the largest Catholic hospital system in the US, and thus one...