Innovate your career.
When you choose Lennox International, you know you're
getting the best.
That is why when you work at Lennox International, you
know you are among the best.
As a leading innovator of home and commercial, heating,
cooling, refrigeration, air-quality, and related
services, Lennox International is committed to helping
our people innovate our products and their careers.
Join nearly 10,000 employees worldwide who build our
heritage of integrity and innovation. At Lennox
International, we make your home, your businesses, and
your work, a better place.
The Supply Planner III position will proactively
communicate any service issues related to stock
availability, and coordinate resolution, involving all
facets of supply planning appropriately. The position
will be working within the Lennox Residential Supply
Chain/Logistics organization at the corporate offices in
The Supply Planner role will develop 12-18 month master
production plan to ensure targeted customer service
rates, inventory levels and working capital goals are
met using sales forecasts. Will also;
external manufacturing plants to ensure proper
- Coordinate production plans with internal and
product mix and desired inventory levels utilizing
capacity rates, lead-time, level loading, days of
supply, safety stock and pre-building scheduling
manufacturing plants, demand planning, deployment
- Develop strong collaboration and relationships with
planning, logistics, product management, sales and
operations, and customer service to meet business
fill rates, inventory turns, inventory balances,
- Monitor actual production to planned production,
working capital reports and responds to
Bachelor's degree or equivalent and at least 2 year
relevant experience. APICS certification a plus.
In addition, the candidate calculates/validates
inventory targets and order quantities, including;
of new and phase-out equipment.
- Performing inventory segmentation. Manages inventory
supply and facilitates the reduction of excess
- Validating and meets the monthly inventory days of
- Identifying supply planning system and process
business planning requirements.
- Understanding the product life cycle and underlying
proficiency good analytical, mathematical and problem
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good organization skills. Strong attention to detail.
- Solid Customer Relations skills. Inventory analysis
(Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Proficiency in standard Microsoft Office applications
Good knowledge of SAP or other advanced planning system
Technology. Knowledge of Supply Chain Management,
purchasing, inventory planning
Lennox - Residential Heating and Cooling - 30+ days ago