- Experience is required
This position exists to support the suite of applications within Cerner Millennium that provides services to specific practices/departments within the Indiana University Health Physicians (IUHP) system. Under limited direction of the designated supervisor, the incumbent will be responsible for ongoing application support, with demonstrated ability to effectively troubleshoot routine to moderately complex application problems. Demonstrates general functional and data knowledge of more than one of the business or clinical areas of IUHP, as well as intermediate analytical skills and knowledge of application analysis procedures. This position will work closely with IUHP end users, IUH IS department staff and IUHP practice operations. The position also provides on-site go live support during IUH lead implementations and will be the onsite liaison during periodic rounding visits QUALIFICATIONS/KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES
- Requires High School diploma or equivalent.
- Requires a minimum of three years related experience and/or training.
- Experience with Cerner Millennium applications and Windows operating systems preferred.
- Requires knowledge of healthcare processes, workflows and information systems.
- Requires strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Requires critical thinking and logical troubleshooting skills and able to track and perform multiple tasks.
- Requires ability to be a self starter and work independently.
- Requires ability to read and comprehend written instructions and procedures.
- Requires ability to communicate clearly and concisely through written and verbal communications.
- Requires ability to work as a team member.
- Requires strong customer service skills.
Ball Memorial Hospital
- 2 years ago - save job