CareAnyware is expanding its team and looking to add a Support Developer with experience working as a member of the Engineering Support Team investigating and resolving system issues. This is a key role and provides input to management to improve maintainability and stability of software system and communicates with customers to understand issues and provides strategic plans for resolution.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Must have the ability to ‘think outside of the box’
- Proven ability to resolve challenging issues in a timely manner
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Work closely with customers to ensure we are providing solutions that meet their needs
- Looking for someone with a great attitude that is willing to learn and increasingly strive to improve.
- .NET 4.0 experience preferred
- Able to own areas of the product and work with minimal supervision
- Must be a quick learner, self-directed, motivated, and have strong dedication and commitment level to the tasks at hand. Candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced, collaborative, project-oriented environment.
Full Time, exciting opportunity in a growing company. Salary commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits are provided including health coverage, a 401(k) plan, a Healthcare Savings Account, an entrepreneurial and creative environment, and being part of a collaborative and innovative environment.
RTP, NC headquarters – in Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill area.
For More Information
If you are passionate about making a difference and working with a company that shares that goal, please send resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about an exciting career at CareAnyware and how you can be a part of creating the future of healthcare.
CareAnyware, Inc. - 2 years ago