As the global marketing software-as-a-service (SaaS) leader, ExactTarget inspires and enables thousands of organizations to leverage digital marketing to drive phenomenal business results through email, social, mobile, and the web. We’ve been a salesforce.com company since July 2013, and our industry-leading marketing automation and campaign management capabilities pair with salesforce.com’s social marketing solutions (publishing with Buddy Media, listening with Radian6 and advertising with social.com) to deliver the marketing platform of choice for CMOs.
That’s why we’re so passionate about building a creative, entrepreneurial, and progressive work environment where all employees are empowered. ExactTarget is proud to employ highly-talented individuals spanning four continents. We’re committed to maintaining a unique “Orange” culture where each person is treated as an invaluable member of our team.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Global interactive marketing provider ExactTarget introduces the next generation of data-driven marketing with the announcement of its acquisition of Web personalization provider iGoDigital. With the addition of iGoDigital’s advanced Web capabilities and predictive analytics to the ExactTarget platform, we will revolutionize marketing with a powerful suite of applications to transform data into highly personalized, consistent experiences across email, mobile, social media and the Web.
Founded in 2004 and headquartered in Indianapolis, iGoDigital has pioneered the use of data to create targeted and personalized Web content.
iGoDigital is looking for a Support Engineer to provide technical support for our product and to document resolutions.
• Support and maintenance of existing platform
• Triage and fix support incidents
• Suggest and develop improvements to increase client enablement
• Troubleshoots and documents software product defects
• Assists with the resolution and deployment of product hot fixes and other related solutions.
• Documents solutions for use by other support engineers
• Acts as a liaison between various support groups and development. May provide after hours on-call production support.
• Documents product defects for submission to the software development team.
• Creation of Knowledge Base articles for internal and external use.
• 2+ years of general web or platform development experience with web technologies
• BS in Computer Science or related field is required, or equivalent work experience
• Experience with NOSQL or MongoDB preferred
• Strong technical troubleshooting, problem-solving and analytical ability.
• Ability to thoroughly learn new applications quickly.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Ability to work well independently as well as in teams