"Where Creating the Best Hope for a Healthier Future Begins"
Under general supervision, performs a variety of moderately complex clerical tasks to support assigned area.
Additional Summary Specific to Job
THIS IS A PART-TIME POSITION WORKING 24 HOURS PER WEEK WITH BENEFITS.
- Heavy telephone contact: answer all incoming calls to front desk.
- Schedule all clinic appointments, reschedule and confirm appointments.
- Patient face-to-face contacts: Greet patients and collect payments i.e. cash, check or charge.
- Pull charts for next days schedule and file charts
- Prepare prescriptions for mailing
- Copy parent handouts and collate packets.
High School Diploma/Equivalent with a minimum of three years experience in responsible clerical and/or secretarial positions. Knowledge of current financial and/or human resources systems. Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Prior experience in a clinic setting preferred.
UT Health Science Center at Houston - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Located in the prestigious Texas Medical Center, UTHealth is the most comprehensive academic health science institution in the Southwestern...